Vel’entine’s Day Promo
The following are the rules governing the “Vel’entine’s Day Promo”” contests on Loud 102.3 FM, WLOA and W272EI, owned by Over/Under, LLC and operated from Youngstown, OH or through its website www.loud1023.com and related stream players (all of the foregoing collectively referred to herein as “Loud 102.3”), unless otherwise specified. It is also important to read the General Contest Rules below as well.
Dates of Contest: February 2, 2021 through February 12, 2021
Prizes: Up to five (5) dinner prizes will be awarded, plus limo transportation service (“Prize”). Total cash prize possible $100. Value of each Prize – $100 or greater.
How To Win: On weekdays, beginning from Tuesday February 2, 2021, and ending Friday February 12, 2021, sometime between 7am – 10am, Loud 102.3 will solicit for callers to enter by calling 330-333-9904. All callers which station staff speak to will be entered into the prize pool. In addition, listeners can comment or message via social media sites @loud1023 on Instagram or facebook.com/loud1023 to be entered in the prize pool. Up to five (5) winners will be chosen at random from the prize pool and winners will be announced on Monday February 10th. Prizes are awarded subject to the potential winner complying with all of these terms, conditions and general rules in full.
Contest Specific Rules and Details
- All winners acknowledge and are aware of the risks of COVID-19 and release Loud 102.3 from ANY liability arising from appearing in public.
- Each winner of “Vel’entine’s Day” can only win one time during the duration of the contest.
- Personal friends and associates of Loud 102.3 are ineligible to play the contest. Employees and interns of Loud 102.3, Loud 102.3’s advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and the immediate family of each of the foregoing, as well as employees of all radio stations within a one hundred (100) mile radius of the Loud 102.3 main studio at 131 W. Boardman St. Youngstown OH 44503, are not eligible to win the contest. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, in-laws by current or past marriage, adopted family, and wards.
- Loud 102.3 may at any time during the promotion and in its absolute discretion, terminate or suspend the competition.
- In addition to these “contest specific rules”, unless otherwise specified herein, all of the “standard rules” governing contests broadcast on Loud 102.3 also apply; and such standard rules can be found online at http://loud1023.com/contest-rules/, or made available in person during normal business hours at the Loud 102.3 studio at 131 W. Boardman St. Youngstown OH 44503 .